Thursday, January 27, 2011

Natalie Nunn Spills All About Wiz Khalifa, His 'Hoe' Amber Rose & Her Shaq Secret





VIBE: So are you sick of those Jay Leno chin jokes yet?
No! The more people talk about my chin, the more I stay relevant. Who knows because of that I could land on his show! I would be ecstatic. I don’t care about it. It’s not a big deal. And I was prepared for the scrutiny, I remember Meagan Good years back crying to me about what people said about her. Some people have sensitive sides, but I think I lost that when I was toddler [laughs]. I’m keeping this chin!

Good attitude to have. Speaking of which, how is it knowing that people only want to see your obnoxious side?
That side is what America wants to see because it is entertaining. I can’t blame them for wanting that particular side. That’s what I’m here for as a personality. Only thing that sucks is that I’m always playing myself and everything is real. It’s harder to be a TV personality then to be an actress.

How’s that spinoff show coming along?
Under contract there’s a lot I can’t talk about, but I am doing a countdown on my Twitter page and I think people can guess it. We have 58 days left. I just can’t say it until the network says it first. But I’m sure people know.

What we don’t know even more is this music thing you briefly mentioned during your UStream.
I have a real big business side. And I’ve always wanted to do a little bit of everything. Before Bad Girls, I said I wanted to do reality TV, then my own reality show, record a song and put it out on iTunes… a book. So a few things are pending. But my single is going to be released soon.

Major label?
Yeah. All of this is going to be happening within these 58 days. The song’s been recorded and we’re doing some finishing touches. I’m not a singer. I can’t do that.

You’re rapping?
I’m definitely in there spitting some real flows. I’m talking that crazy bad girl crap. I’m really going in on some people that people will know. My book is going to be big too. It’s coming… it’s just going to be a little different than other peoples books [laughs].

What the hell, is it a sex journal?
No it’s not going to be a sex journal [laughs]. People might be like why am I in her book, but they were just lucky enough to be in my story. And remember, I always keep it real. The book is going to be a little shit starter for sure.

When did you start rapping?
I got in the studio with a couple other producers. While I’ve been working on this EP, I’ve been working with Chuck Harmony who’s done a lot for Ne-Yo, Rihanna. And he was like your so full of personality, even though you’re not necessarily a recording artist you still pop on a track.

How long ago was this?
June. I’ve also been in the studio with the guys who did “Whip My Hair” and the last producer is Dre Knight who’s worked with Nicki and the whole Young Money track. I’m cutting my first single with him and I am putting out a couple other songs.

Are you doing an album?
I don’t know about that yet, but I am doing an EP. The first single is going to be called “I Run LA.”

Of course, how ridiculously fitting. You got any guests on there?
Theres been some talks, but I haven’t solidified yet. One person I’ve been back and forth communicating with is Soulja Boy. He’s a friend of mine and I would love for him to get on there and swag it out.

So what do we call you since you don’t want to be taken too seriously as an MC?
I think we should call me a recording personality [laughs]. I don’t wanna have BET calling for me to perform. It ain’t that serious!

I think it’s obvious that we have some elephants in the room we gotta have you address. First up, Shaq. There were rumors that his engagement with Hoopz ended because of you. True, slightly true, or false?
Oh, wow. Uh [short pause], I have never said this [before]… I actually have claimed to not know Shaquille O’Neal. I have said that before, but right now what I can say is um, that is definitely um… a big chapter in my book.

Do you mean that figuratively or in the book you were talking about before?
The book that I was talking about before. I would definitely just like to state I have claimed that I do not know Shaquille O’Neal in the past. I’ve claimed that I met him once and that we took a random picture that was floating on the Internet. I mean, that’s just something [where] the pages are gonna turn crazy when they buy my book. It’s definitely addressed in the book, it just so happened that he was the lucky one that was apart of my story.

Now you know the last time Shaq was mentioned in a book it was in Superhead’s. We all know how that went down. Is your story similar to her experiences with him?

Now you know the last time Shaq was mentioned in a book it was in Superhead’s. We all know how that went down. Is your story similar to her experiences with him?
Um, [laughs]. Oh my God. See, now I’m gonna be compared to Karrine. I’ve already been compared to Kat Stacks. I’ve been compared to strippers, and we don’t even need to say names. I’m just tired of being compared to bums!

Ha! I’m not trying to compare, I would’ve mentioned that if he was in a nun’s book.
I get it. You know what? No, it’s not gonna be like that. It’s gonna be the Natalie Nunn story. It’s gonna be good, people are gonna be extremely entertained and it’s real. It’s real life and it happened to me and it’s gonna be a great story for everybody to talk about.

Will he get mad at it?
I think a lot of people are just gonna be a little upset that their names… ya know, people are just weird about that in the entertainment industry. Immediately, they think you’re using your fame to capitalize off of.

Right, because it’s not like forced them to perform their actions.
Exactly! You didn’t have to do what you did. You chose to do that and it just so happened to be apart of my life and this book is about my life, not yours. There’s gonna be pictures included, copies of emails… everything. Nothing that has ever come out of my mouth has been a lie. This book is about me, Natalie! If you wanna make some money then talk about your life in a book. Period.

Shaq would probably have a good book.
You know what, I can't mess with you [laughs].

So are you and Shaq friends now?
Shaq is a friend of mine. That’s it, just a friend.

I don’t think he’s your type anyway…
You know what? [laughs] I’ve found myself on some really wild dates in this past year, with people I never thought I’d date.

I believe you. Guess this is the part where transition into Wiz [laughs].
I’m just gonna be honest. Wiz did definitely stress that he wanted a girlfriend, someone to be enjoy his moments with. It would've been great [to be that girl] because Wiz was a fun guy to hang out with, but at the end of the day, I have my calendar. When I was taking time out to hang with Wiz, I was taking time away from a) my rest and b) my money. Those two things right now are the most important things for me. I feel like Wiz needed a girl that doesn't have anything going on. And that's not being sarcastic. Wiz wanted me to be somewhere with him every other day and with my work ethic, I couldn’t offer that to somebody. I'm happy that things happened the way it did [also] because it showed Wiz's true colors. As much as people want to sit here and say Natalie's the bad guy… Wiz knows [everything I said during my UStream] was the truth.

Did you find out about him and Amber the way all the rest of us did?
Yeah! That is how I really found out, but the day after he was shooting the Black and Yellow remix video he invited me to a party, but I was sick. I did not go. But somehow Amber Rose showed up to the party all in his face and they exchanged information. So the reason I went so hard at Amber is because on Thanksgiving, I hosted a party with her in Texas and we were talking, hanging out and we exchanged phone numbers. She had been nonstop text messaging me since November 25. All of a sudden when she was in Wiz's face and exchanging information with Wiz at that party, three weeks ago, I have not heard from her since!

Did you mention to her that you were dating Wiz?
I didn’t have to. Everybody already knew. There were pictures all over the Internet. At the end of the day, it’s all good. She’s twitpic’n pictures with Wiz and his mom. I have pictures with Wiz and his mom backstage too, but I’m not gonna entertain that. I can entertain a million other things because I have a voice and an outlet where in x amount of days I’ll be back on TV. Some of these bum bitches just ain’t doing shit except jumping on planes and chasing after niggas that got stuff going for themselves. I could not do that for Wiz. I respect him as a person, but Wiz is young. He’s a baby in a lot of ways.

I was going to ask how seriously you took him.
There were a lot of things that honestly just weren’t gonna work for me in the first place. I can’t sit up here all day smoking weed, like I can’t. But the main thing was I could not stop what I have going on for nobody right now.

You looked hella upset during that UStream.
She sat up there text messaging me and I have all the text messages. All of her conversations, all of her trying to be, "Let's go workout together; let's train." Then all of a sudden you don't want to be woman enough to get on the phone and talk to me about the situation. Yeah, I got a problem with you, straight up. Amber needed to be a grown ass woman ‘cause we all know the bitch is like 35 years old. She’s been in the game for a cool minute. She’s damn near pushing a whole decade of Wiz and I.

Did any one of them reach out to you after the fact?
I don’t like to attack the female first. I ain’t with that petty stuff ‘cause real talk I’ll just go at peoples’ necks. It could be ugly. I don’t care!


Physically ugly?
Nah, I don’t need to fight her. She’s a bop! She’s boppin’ right now. And if you don’t know the definition of a bop, it’s a hoe. Because at the end of the day, you know that I was laid up, kickin it with Wiz for well over month. For two months I had taken time out to hang out and get to know him. Just because we were hanging out doesn’t mean somebody’s fucking. No.

Were you waiting to take it to that level?
No, I was just chillin. I wanted to see what kind of person he was.

Do you think maybe he played you because you didn’t wanna have sex?
It wasn’t like that. Let me not make it seem like Wiz is a bad guy. Wiz is a sweet guy and that’s why all of it caught me off guard. I hit him on the BBM like ‘Oh, your pictures on Media Takeout are real fuckin’ cute. You’re kickin’ it with Amber now?

What about if Amber hit you up right after this interview, would you hear her side?
I have no respect for her as a woman. And I don’t care if people love Amber Rose. [She] knew and [she is] a bop.

Are you and Wiz friends now?
I mean, I’ve deleted him off my BBM when I saw the picture the very first time I saw the pictures on Media Takeout. I hit him up on BBM and I was like, ‘That shit was fuckin’ trifling and you need to get the fuck off my BBM and I’m blocking you on Twitter.’ ‘Cause he was following me on Twitter first and I followed him back. That’s how it really all happened. I kid you not, the minute I hit follow, 20 minutes later I had a direct message from him.

And that was the last convo with him?
That was the last convo with him and right before I went in on that, there was a message. It was, ‘I miss you, boo. I miss you, babe. I love your face. When am I gonna see you?’ Tryna be slick. That shit aint’ gonna work over here with a real bad girl. I don’t know what Amber claims she is. ‘She’s from Philly, she don’t play.’ Oh whateve! Amber ain’t gon’ say shit because hoes don’t talk.

Damn.
[Hoes] are trained to not talk, so she is just gonna sit there and not say a damn thing.

Well if you need someone to replace Wiz, you might as well holla at Tyga. They’re basically twins.
[Laughs] I hosted a party with Tyga in North Carolina. He’s a nice guy. I think he has a girlfriend. But I will say I am dating. Wiz was not the only guy I was going out on dates with.

Wait did Wiz know you were dating other people?
No. When I said I wasn’t going to go to Atlantic City to hang out with him on New Year’s Eve where he was performing, it was because I was going to Indianapolis to hang out with my other friend. But he didn’t need to know. In his eyes, we weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend, but we were seeing each other. But hey, just like Wiz was doing, I had to keep my options open to.

So are you done with industry guys then?
I’ve never really been an industry girl. I’m more attracted to guys who have big muscles and can man handle a situation.

I’m scared to see what the hell Shaq is doing in your book!

No comments:

Post a Comment