Monday, April 18, 2011

Lil Wayne Brings out Drake, Chris Paul During New Orleans Show


Weezy pulls out all of the stops for his city during his "I Am Still Music Tour."

Though his "I Am Still Music Tour" has been the subject of many rumors, fans cannot deny that Lil Wayne puts on for his city.

MTV reports that Weezy brought out Drake and New Orleans Hornets point guard Chris Paul for the New Orleans leg of the tour.

"I almost get pulled out of the show mentally because I'm a fan instantly," said Wayne of Drizzy's appearance. "I scream as loud as they scream. The boy's amazing, and to have him on my team is more than amazing. I'm a fan."

Typically, during the tour, Nicki Minaj would bring an audience member on stage to give a lap dance to, but this time the honor went to Chris Paul, who was attending as a surprise guest. "So, y'all are Hornets fans? Usually I invite someone from the audience onstage. But today, there's someone special," said Nicki to the crowd, before bringing Paul on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment