Friday, April 15, 2011

Krayzie Bone Splits From Bone Thugs-N-Harmony


Citing uncontrollable circumstances, Krayzie says it's been a great run but it's time to close a chapter in his live by leaving Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and finding new ventures.

Thursday, Krayzie Bone announced via video that he will no longer be a part of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. It appears that the 2010 Uni5: The World’s Enemy album will be the group’s last effort with all founding members participating.

“I just wanted to take the time out right now to let everybody know about some major changes in my career and in my life,” Krayzie said. “Just so everybody knows that I will no longer be a part of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony due to uncontrollable circumstances. It’s basically time for me to move on with different endeavors that I’ve already had planned in my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment