Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2P Debuts "The Rapture", Termanology Offers Up "Cameo King II"


Two new releases from these respected veterans.

DXnext alum 2P, formerly known as 2 Pistols, is back with a new collection of songs entitled The Rapture. The set is being released via a partnership between 2P’s own Blood Money Union label and Get Dat Up Entertainment. The Rapture will feature the rapper’s last two singles “I Love Myself,” which features Jovi Rockwell, and the Kelly Rowland assisted “Krazy In Love.” Other guests making a cameo on The Rapture include Gucci Mane, Rich Boy, Bobby V, and more. 2P views this album as a reboot of his career, stating, “Not that I’ve been gone long, but this is my come back. I feel like this is definitely going to set me apart from the other artists that I have been compared to in the past. I’m here to stay, so get used to me!”

Also premiering a new project is veteran Massachusetts rapper Termanology. Coming off a year that saw the emcee touring several continents the new released is a continuation of Termanology’s Cameo King series. Cameo King II boasts guest spots from such big named as Bun B, Joell Ortiz, Freddie Gibbs, Mac Miller, Royce Da 5'9, Talib Kweli, Sheek Louch, Havoc, Sean Price, Inspectah Deck, Freeway, M.O.P. and more. Production work is handled by Scram Jones, Oh No, Statik Selektah, MoSS & Sha Money XL.

The first single from the project is “Another Level,” which features Sean Price and Ghetto. Cameo King II is set for digital release on May 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment