Friday, February 25, 2011

Cormega Talks Next Album "Cormega Raw Forever"


'Mega talks his next album, which will be a surprising new direction.

Cormega finally provided fans with the title of his upcoming album; Cormega Raw Forever. The more interesting news that came from his interview with Legal Hustle TV, was that the double disc will feature an album of Mega Montana with a live band.

"One disc will be a best of, so whatever your favorite Mega shit is will most likely be on there," the QB native explained. "The second disc will be me basically performing with a live band, like unplugged type shit. And then it's going to have features from artists. So basically it's like, imagine a mixtape with a live band playing behind it."

He did reveal that Large Professor produced a single, but no word on other producers or guest appearances. Last summer Mega did give us some hints as to who would appear, and who he would like to appear.

"I've got somebody from Wu-Tang on it, that's all I'll say, and I've got somebody from QB on it, one of the best spitters from Queensbridge on there, too. In the future, who I wouldn't mind collabing with, people like Scarface, Lauryn Hill, Slick Rick," he said. "I always liked doing shit with M.O.P., Mobb Deep...there's a lot of people...I would like to do a Dogg Pound track. I've worked with Kurupt before."

The album is tentatively scheduled to drop this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment