Friday, March 4, 2011

Nelly Reflects On His Years As A Drug Dealer In VH1's "Behind The Music"


In next Monday's VH1 special, the multi-platinum rapper goes into depth about a part og his life his casual listeners might not know of.

VH1 provided press with some quotes from Nelly's March 7 Behind The Music special. Within the program, the St. Louis, Missouri rapper touched upon something not often known about the multi-platinum artist - his time selling drugs.

“I was slinging whatever I could get my hands on. Whether it was chronic, whether it was crack,” Nelly says in the program. “Sometimes I would ride with my daughter in the car to go make transactions. A couple of times me, her and my baby mother would be in the car and you know we would kind of be riding dirty. So like I said, again man, I was very naïve."

The full episode airs Monday, March 7th at 10pm. EST

No comments:

Post a Comment