Monday, April 11, 2011

Kanye West Nominated Six Times By MTV O Music Awards For "Best Tweet"


Kanye to-the is a shoe-in to win an award at MTV's first ever O Awards, where the fans vote. NahRight.com is also chosen to win "Best Independent Blog" category.

Chicago, Illinois emcee and producer Kanye West launched his Twitter account last year (@KanyeWest). With attention coming from famed cartoonists and fans alike, the G.O.O.D. Music founder is now being honored for some of his finest tweets by MTV's O Awards.

The fan-voting awards will begin their inaugural year with Kanye West nominated six times in the "Best Tweet" category, ensuring a win. The tweets West is nominated for are as follows:

“I specifically ordered persian rugs with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh”
“I have decided to become the best rapper of all time! I put it on my things to do in this lifetime list!”
“I always misspell genius SMH! The irony!”
“Is the Versace sofa to hood? Might need to cover it in plastic!!! http://twitpic.com/29mm56”
“Dating models I had to learn to like small dogs and cigarettes”
“I have decided to become the best rapper of all time! I put it on my things to do in this lifetime list!”

Hip Hop blog NahRight.com has also been nominated for the "Best Independent Music Blog" category.

The inaugural O Music Awards will be held on April 28 across multiple platforms, including MTV.com and VH1.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment