Saturday, April 9, 2011

Funkmaster Flex, Wife Separate


Funkmaster Flex and the wife are taking a break, according to a statement from the Mrs.

The wife of Hot 97 personality Funkmaster Flex has announced that she and her husband have separated.

It is unknown whether the separation is related to Flex's February arrest. His wife released the following statement to urbanmag-online.com:

"After almost 18 years of friendship and marriage it is with great regret that I announce my husband Aston Taylor, also known as Funkmaster Flex, and I are separated. We have tremendous love and respect for each-other, and will continue to work on our professional projects together. Our top priority has and will always be our children!

I personally ask that the press keep in mind Flex is the celebrity, not myself or my children, please respect our privacy!"

The separation falls right on the heels of hard times for another Hot 97 deejay, Mr. Cee, who was embroiled in a highly-publicized arrest for public lewdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment